QUICK SHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All products are special order and non-returnable. If a return is allowed, a 50% restock fee will be assessed along with additional shipping fees.
- Due to variations in monitors as well as normal wood variation, colors shown on site may be different than actual product. If it is important that the product hit a very specific color spectrum, BiMar Cabinets, LLC recommends ordering one small item prior to placing an entire order.
- All damage claims as well as manufacturing defects will be subject to approval by the manufacturer.
- Lead time for products is 1-2 weeks, unless there is a backorder from manufacturer. In these cases, you will be given an option to wait for all items to arrive, or receive an upfront full refund.
- Shipping fees outside of normal delivery zones will be quoted and billed on an individual quote basis.
- Delivery charges are to the first dry entry area. (Typically a garage or first floor living room.) Any additional circumstances which makes such a delivery difficult may result in additional fees.